Estimated Taxes: Painful and Pain Free

May 3, 2017 Chizoba Morah 0

It is often so overlooked but, oh, so very important. I have had a lot of clients who have ignored paying estimated taxes throughout the year, and have shed tears, some literally, come tax time. What are estimated taxes?

No Picture

Special Tax Benefits for Members of the Military

July 22, 2014 Chizoba Morah 0

There are special tax benefits that members of the military need to be aware of. It is not too early to take note of tax benefits that you qualify for, so you can start planning early. When it comes to prepping for tax filing, there is no such thing as too early. #9 on the list will definitely benefit military members who are job hunting for civilian employment.